Wednesday, June 29, 2005

gordito & juanito


gordon and jon came over for dinner tonight. being in los angeles and then back in vermont building butterflies and because it seems impossible to have gordon and gabriel in the same place at the same time, it's nice to have the opportunity to see him. he made the observation that almost all my friends either pay me money or i pay them money. it's making me ponder how i got into this situation. what would it be like to have friends with whom i have no financial arrangement? would i have any friends? he remarked that i have almost no space that's completely my own. this will change with the yoga studio. but it made me consider what it would be like to live in my own space, entirely my own.

jon is an amazing friend who inspires me. we're planning a documentary about his interesting life as a composer. we spent the afternoon going over his life, accomplishments, friends, family and lovers. i hope we can find funding.
Card: 11. Balance/Justice...This card seems very true for the day.

No comments: