Sunday, February 18, 2007

dress up and be silly

gabriel

me

andrew david leopard me

me and link

invasion

moi

one of the joys of carnival for me is making costumes out of cheap stuff and going to fancy parties in them. for a party we went to last night i made a dress out of paper plates with plastic cutlery fringe, a top out of napkins and a headpiece out of a water jug covered in paper cups, napkins, plastic cutlery and a few strings of beads, all either black or white. someone at the party asked me if i was truman capote's last picnic. two nights before we performed in and attended the krewe of muses ball where the shoe performers wore headpieces with large upside down shoes that gabriel designed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The pictures brought a smile to my face. Love seeing yall hamming it up.
Mit Liebe
Frau Baronsaue