Thursday, December 01, 2005

slamdance=no

rejected

from slamdance programming:

There's no good to tell you.  I could rehash the most volatile moments of the final programming meetings, recounting the gallant attempts to get your film in.  I could remind you of the incredibly high number of submissions for the very few amount of slots.  Finally, I could offer solidarity, revealing that I got a rejection myself yesterday and another on Friday.  But I can assume none of this really matters.

This year Slamdance received more narrative features than we ever have before.  We saw such an eclectic mix of films.  Thank you so much for submitting to Slamdance.  I sincerely hope you will continue to send us any future projects.  I wish you the best with your ongoing festival applications.

Congratulations on making a film!

is this confusing or what? i'm pretty sure they're not going to show my film ;)

No comments: