Wednesday, January 03, 2007

back / new job

me and my hands

i'm back in vermont. haven't had a chance to write. since i last wrote, i did make it to denver, then santa fe, back to denver, then boston, followed by vermont. lots of pictures i'll post soon (they're on flickr now).

i started a full time job today working for architect daniel johnson of norwich and soon to be of white river junction. right off the bat my workstation computer refused to start, much like the airplane engine in denver (more later), hopefully not an omen. it's being fixed, like the airplane engine, as i await my launch. i must admit, it felt strange to be at a job after so many years having the day to myself. but, i am excited to be incorporating structure in my life. part of what makes the retreats i've attended over the past few years remarkable is that they simply have structure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Matt:
I was just on Woody Jackson's website and found a link to your website. You Middlebury alums have a tight network. Congrats on the job. Stop by Frog Hollow if your travels bring you back to the Champlain Valley.

Toots