Thursday, February 16, 2006

no pix

i received the comment "???" on my last post. i'm taking that to mean, "where are you?" and so, i respond, here i am, thank you for asking. i find myself without time to write. but, i am meditating every morning, sometimes evenings, and getting better at calming. i've been very stressed at work because of some employer(me)/employee(someone else) dynamics and on the other hand my relationship with boyfriend (gabriel) is improving and after a long spell of distance and cold is warming and growing intimate. i find myself craving chocolate cookies in the afternoon, right now. today, i'm resisting. i've had headaches the past five days. the weather is crazy, crazy. someone told me vermont weather will be like georgia in twenty years. start planting peaches.

1 comment:

Angela said...

I was just explaining that same global warming concept this morning to my friend.

your gabriel comment made me :)
I feel good that you
are feeling good.
meditation is good medicine.