Friday, August 05, 2005

frazzed

Image346.jpegit was really nice to come into my studio this morning and find a vase with a beautiful flower in it. i think it's from gabriel. we had a nice talk last evening, both of us feeling good about our time off, and both remarking about all the unwinding that's been going on. other than that the morning has been inrritating. my laptop has been acting all messed up. i spend a lot of time keeping windows happy and almost no time keeping my macs happy. quicken forced me to buy a new version of their software. i did and it doesn't work very well on my machine. driving into the studio i pulled out onto route 4 and a white passat with an obviously mad woman whips up on my tail speeding, slams on her brakes right as she's about to hit me, and with hands waving, head shaking tailgates me to the intersection. i waved back and just looked at her in my rear view mirror. i wonder if she was a manifestation of my frustration with the computer?! roger and danny are coming down to white river today. danny's staying overnight and we're going to a workshop tomorrow and sunday at barra, the homestead project of the global living project where i visited a couple weeks ago. roger is going south for a four day breathwork workshop. card: ace of cups: emotional force, intimacy, love. hmm.

No comments: