Friday, July 08, 2005

separation


gabriel and i are separating for a while. he's moving up to our friend jon appleton's house for the rest of the summer and the fall. we're still going to share a studio, so we'll see each other but we won't be living together. i feel both sad and excited. i feel failure and the open road. gabriel and i are going to check in with each other late in October. i do wonder if i'm cut out to be in a relationship, if relationship is healthy for me. this separation may help me answer that question. at the moment, i feel a long depression dissipating, a new excitement about my projects, freedom, the dark cloud lifting. i love gabriel, he loves me, but our relationship has been depressing both of us. i have asked myself, what does it mean when your lover goes away and you feel suddenly alive?

tarot: ace of discs: prospering, proceeding with trust, being practical.

No comments: